Saturday, November 7, 2015

New blog for personal ramblings

So, I created a post about hobbit doors on my normal stlshawn.blogspot.com blog, and it seemed terribly out of place as a place for me to put that sort of thing. Therefore, I will be using this blog to do more "non computer and tech" posts I think. I think I will still do a small amount of personal things on that, but this is where I will put more of my completely no tech musings. Things about my life, the universe, and everything. 

I will make it a point to blog here once a week, and at the other one at least once a month or as tech things I find interesting happen. Like there's a big to do over onedrive no longer being unlimited that I need to write about, and about my feelings on newer Linux distributions and where Linux is heading. 

I am not sure where to post my school musings,,,,,, yes, the guy in his mid 40's is going back to school,,,,, but I will probably do a quick mention there, and link to here for the complete ramblings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment